Σάββατο 1 Οκτωβρίου 2011

This summer...

This summer was a little different from the other summers of my life. I can't say it wasn't nice, it's summer! :P But it was weird. I was used to spend my summer here, in Rhodes. This time I spent almost a month in England(2 weeks in a campus in oxford and a week with my family in an apartment in london). I can say it was very interesting going away from home, two weeks alone, no family, no friends.. But it was very difficult for me to speak with other people, to make friends, to feel comfortable. And I don't think I had the time of my life... But, I had been in England before so I loved that I could experience every single road near to our house and every interesting restaurant and shop without doing sightseeing which I find quite boring. I had the opportunity to live in an appartment and a university, to go for a walk into the colourful market, to find all the pretty cafes and to eat a lot of muffins and biscuits. I had the opportunity to learn how they live. Anyway, I came back with a lot of photos, a lot of new things I bought there and a few memories.




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


3 σχόλια: